We can’t get enough of our home made chia puddings full of protein! Try adding a sachet of Original Marine Collagen for strong, hair, skin and nails.
1 1/2 Cups Dairy Free Milk (we used coconut – use creamier milks for creamier, thicker pudding, such as full fat coconut and cashew
1/2 Cup Chia Seeds
1-2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
2 Sachet’s Vida Glow Marine Collagen in Original
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Punnet Fresh Raspberries
8 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter
- To a mixing bowl add milk, chia seeds, collagen, maple syrup and vanilla. Whisk to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or at least 6 hours). The chia pudding should be thick and creamy. If not, add more chia seeds, stir, and refrigerate for another hour or so.
- Add Raspberries into a NutriBullet or food mixer and blend for 5-7 seconds until they form a puree.
- Divide the Chia Pudding into 4 serving dishes
- Divide puree between the 4 dishes
- Top each dessert with two table spoons of peanut butter
- Serve and enjoy!